Thursday, July 26, 2012

Gondorian Keep WIP 1

So I've decided to make a Lotr gaming table. I also want the table to double as a generic fantasy town for skirmish battles or possibly even RPG's. The table is going to be a 4' by 4' section of flat grass and dirt terrain. I plan on building a keep with a throne room and various rooms and things inside. Outside of the keep there will be a some stables for keeping horses and other animals. After the keep I'd like to get 6 or 7 medieval homes and maybe a blacksmiths shop. I don't have a lot of time to spare on this project so it probably will take a while to completion. Below is the rough draft of the floor plan. Not everything is glued down yet.





2 comments:

  1. Nice start - what the shown walls/windows from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pegasus Gothic building kit. It's a great modular building kit. There is 3 or 4 different ones.

    ReplyDelete