Thursday, August 2, 2012

Off to Bayou Battles 2012

I just put the finishing touches on my new display board for my Dark Elves. I've been to a couple of fantasy GT's now, but this will be my first ever Texas GT, and my first time attending Bayou Battles. I didn't have a whole lot of time to paint any new units up or anything so My list is very much the same incarnation I've taken for the past year or so.



Dark Elves
2,499

Dreadlord: Pegasus, Pendant of Kahlith, Crown of Command, Dragonhelm, Heavy Armor, Sea Dragon Cloak, Great Weapon, 288

Supreme Sorceress: Level 4, Sacrificial Dagger, Iron Curse Icon, Talisman of Preservation, Lore of Metal, 335

Death Hag: Cauldron of Blood, Battle Standard Bearer, 225

20x Repeater Crossbowmen: Shields, Musician, Standard, 235
20x Repeater Crossbowmen: Shields, Musician, Standard, 235
38x Spearmen: Shields, Full Command, 281
5x Harpies: 55
5x Harpies: 55
20x Black Guard: Full Command, Whip of Agony, Banner of Eternal Flame, 330
5x Shades: Additional Hand Weapons, 85
2x Bolt Throwers: 200
Hydra: 175

I plan on abstaining from sobriety the whole weekend so wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment