Friday, April 27, 2012

Adepticon LotR Championship Game 3

My 3rd game was against Jeff Reske. Jeff was Playing a Easterling force with Kahmul as his leader and mostly infantry with a couple of knights... So basically the same thing I was running.

We played on a generic board with trees and ancient ruined statues. It was very well done though. I don't think it was a specific spot from LotR's like many other boards. The mission was easy kill, Kill, KILL! With us having almost the exact same force I think it really just came down to dice rolls. I ended up winning a couple of key combats and the fact my Kahmul was mounted and his was walking around on foot gave me the edge and I pulled it out.

Over all I had fun at my first LotR event and won 1 out of 3 games as I was hoping. I'll look forward to attending more events int he future.

The Easterling Civil War

The battle line starts.
Photobucket

His Troops start to advance.
Photobucket

The lines are almost met.
Photobucket

Warbands are strung out all over the field and behind enemy lines.
Photobucket

Kahmul and his Black dragons stare down the enemy Easterling cavalry.
Photobucket

His Cavalry makes the first charge and my infantry lines won't hold up for long.
Photobucket

I cavalry goes on a counter charge while the archers pick off stragglers.
Photobucket

The game ends in my favor. Would the real slim Kahmul please stand up, please stand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment