Friday, June 22, 2012

Zombies, Skeletons, and Zombies OH NO!!!

I got a rather large commission last month. It was 88 zombies, 108 skeletons, and around 14 unit fillers. A friend of mine was building a Vampire Counts army and needed them by the Bugeater GT. So another local army painter and I split up the army. I took all the mass infantry and he took all the large models and characters. I decided that I would dip the army. The army was massive and didn't have to be the highest quility but he wanted them looking pretty good. I ended up purchasing Army Painters dip and using it on the entire horde. The turned out great and he was pleased with them. I could go another year or two without seeing a VC model though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was my favorite part about the commission. It's a dire wolf stealing the army off of a zombie and the zombie trying to chase him down to get his army back! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment