Friday, November 25, 2011

Death Korps of Krieg part 1

I've officially started my new army. After seeing Wildeyedjester starting his new army and Monkey getting to paint up some new units for his existing army I've been itching to finally start up my new army.

I started with my commander, a Death Korps of Krieg death rider commissar. I assembled and primed him tonight and I'm currently looking for a color scheme. I'm going to do him as the test model for the rest of the infantry based models. I plan on using the Forge World master class book for inspiration on doing my vehicles.

I don't want the usual dark gray trench coats of the Death Korps of Krieg. I'm thinking more of browns and greens. What do you guys think?







So excited I started painting tonight. This is what I've done so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment