Friday, November 25, 2011

Death Korps of Krieg part 3

Getting out of the mud...

I don't know how many of these will make the cut in my final tournament list but I plan on having a total of 8. 6 Vendettas and 2 Valkyries. As its "paint my army for tournament" crunch time I need to narrow down exactly what I want so I'm not painting unnecessary units. I have 2 Vendettas now and 1 Valkyrie assembled and primed in Mr. Hobbies Mr. Surfacer 1000. The best model primer in the world!!! (IMO) I also have 1 Valkyrie being assembled and am working on purchasing 2 more. Most people convert up their lascannons for their Vendettas. I've seen some killer ones and some that look very natural. Wildeyedjesters Chaos Vendettas are a great example of this. I've already spent so much on 9 forge world tanks and 60 some odd Dkok whats a couple more forge world conversion kits. :P Now I'm off to the Internetz to look up paint schemes for my mad airborne trench fighters!

No comments:

Post a Comment